Hi, I am Ali Sadhik Shaik, Product Manager by profession and Curator and Blogger by passion. I am from Yerraguntla, a small dusty town in Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh and currently residing in Bangalore. I do have my share of failure stories and struggles to reach where I am today. Through this blog, I write about technology, gadgets, news opinions, hunt for inspirational and interesting videos, articles and links.
I am married, I like traveling and reading books. My last trip was a solo trip to Thailand and Srilanka and I am currently reading
Smartcuts by Shane Snow refer to my reading list.
- Micro Masters in User Experience (UX) Research and Design from MichiganX
- Software Product Management from University of Alberta, Canada
- MBA in Information Systems from Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication from Anna University, India
- Certified Product Manager® (CPM) from AIPMM
- Certified Gamification Design Expert (CGDE) Level 2 from Engagement Alliance
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance
- Data-driven Marketing: Leveraging Big Data for your Business by Cornell University
- Inbound Marketing Certified Professional from Inbound Marketing University
Personal Product Portfolio
- LiveMango – Reached 0.5 million pageviews/month and 50+ distribution partners
- GoBangalore – Citizen Journalism & Hyperlocal Content Platform for Bangalore city
- Topicloud – Crowd curated trending topics discovery platform with 10K registered users
- Featured among “19 Product Managers you must follow” by Walkme.com
- LiveMango – Launched India’s first Press Release Aggregator App for Indian Market in 2011
- Twt140 – Nominated in Asia’s Top 50 Apps, 2010 by e27, Singapore
- “COO Award: Best Recruit of the Year” in IDenizen Smartware Pvt Ltd.
- Rank #1 in “Academic Excellence in Information Systems” by Edith Cowan University, Australia (BMA)
Follow me on Social Media and feel free to write to me!